March 27, 2011

A Necklace And Brooch To Raise Money For Christchurch

Almost a month ago I got all inspired to do a little something for my battered and beaten home town back in New Zealand. Without being home to help dig silt (or long drop holes!) it's good to be able to try and do something to help, even if it seems a little late. With everything that’s going on in Japan it’s nice to send some love to Christchurch!

I'm so happy to be able to say that 100% of the money from the sale of each piece will be going to the NZ Red Cross to help with disaster relief. After your order ships you will receive a receipt for the donation amount so you know it's legit.

Aroha Silhouettes Christchurch Earthquake 6.3 SeismogramThe original seismogram of the 6.3 earthquake

Aroha Silhouettes Christchurch Earthquake 6.3 Necklace

Aroha Silhouettes Christchurch Earthquake 6.3 Brooch

Please help me spread the word and lets raise some money for Christchurch!

2 comments :

Grace

Can you make more of these? I really want one and I missed it when they first came out!

Aroha Silhouettes

Hi Grace!

Send me a message - tania@arohasilhouettes.com and I think I can help you out :-)

Thanks!