September 5, 2010

Photo Shoot Planning

I had a wee freak out earlier this week when I realized just how fast time is going by. I'm still beyond determined to launch the website and new collection on my 28th birthday though! There's still just so much to do before then. Maybe temporarily cutting down to five hours sleep is a viable option?

But things are coming together for the upcoming photo shoot for the new collection. I've been wanting to work with photographer Kimberley Akrigg for ages and can't wait to shoot with her next week. Here's some of my favorite photos that she's taken ...

Kim Akrigg photographyKim Akrigg photographyKim Akrigg photographyKim Akrigg photography

1 comments :

Anonymous

AWESOME!!!!!!! I wanna do a photo shoot with her too!! can't wait to see the finished result! xoxo Michelle