August 1, 2010

A Big Tangled Mess

When I think of a jewellery designers collection of accessories I imagine beautifully presented art. Everything easy to see and grab in an instant and organized perfectly by colour and kind.

Yea, this is the exact opposite of how mine is organized. It’s a mess, a big tangled mess! One earring here, another one there (trapped in a chain necklace) I promise this photo isn’t an exaggeration …

Aroha SilhouettesAnd there's more stashed on the other side too. But I'm doing something to sort this out! I'm working on designing a jewellery stand to hold it all. I'm not sure how it's going to turn out, I guess I can't make things much worse than my current disorganized disaster. I think I'm going to make it from light grey acrylic or maybe wood, I'll show you how it turns out when it's finished!

Is your jewellery a tangled mess or attractively organized?

0 comments :