November 11, 2008

Lists, Lists And More Lists

Things have gotten a little crazy here at Aroha Silhouettes in the last week and my weekly to do lists have turned into daily to do lists. It's awesome!

I got another amazing write up on one of my favourite blogs, Kingdom of Style. The lovely Queen Michelle wrote 'There are a lot of silhouette style jewellery out there but this is my favourite so far'. It totally blew me away when I read that first thing on a Monday morning!

Aroha Silhouettes recycled vinyl record jewellery featured on Kingdom of Style Later in the week I started getting a whole lot of orders coming one after another after another and I had no where near where they were all coming from. It wasn't until that evening I discovered that Aroha Silhouettes had appeared on Mind Hacks and what they wrote totally cracked me up - 'How often will you ever have the opportunity to use the line "No honey, I wasn't staring at your breasts, I was marvelling at how a relatively simple collection of edges can demonstrate the conflicting constraints of the visual perceptual system.' Hahaha, classic! And rather true.

2 comments :

Anonymous

Fabulous!
What's the exciting happening?!

Aroha Silhouettes

Aroha Silhouettes is now in Twigg and Hottie!!! Yipeeeee