July 11, 2010

Launch Countdown - 100 Days

Three big things are happening on the 19th of October that I'm beyond excited about and want to share!

The first big thing is the launch of the new collection I've been working on. It's going to be super dark and geeky and I can't wait to see it all put together. Lately it's been all about illustrator, hand cut prototypes and late nights. There's going to be 8 designs in the collection (I managed to stick with 8!) and then lots of one of a kind designs to keep the collection evolving.

The second is the launch of my website! I'll be saying goodbye to Etsy in October and arohasilhouettes.com will be directed to a beautiful new site designed by Lyndsay of White Pixels. Her work is absolutely flawless and I've been wanting to work with her for almost two years on a custom site for Aroha Silhouettes. I can't wait to see what she comes up with.

The third thing is that it will be my 28th birthday! It seems like the perfect date to launch a new collection and a website.

So mark it on your calendar, 19th October 2010, and let the 100 day countdown begin!

0 comments :